Thursday, October 12, 2006

The Toddler

I have mentioned before that we have a toddler! Well she wasn't always a toddler. Mum started getting bigger and bigger and then one day she went away and came back with this little pink thing. Well the pink thing grew and found out how to use it's feet and now it is everywhere. It also talks and it very bossy. She is Sidney's Mum although how anything that small can be a Mum is beyond me. Josephine has never once looked at her and she has been here nearly two years now. I wonder how long Josephine will ignore her?

Right from the beginning we were all allowed to sleep in her cot and I like her a lot. She is very gentle for such a little one. She knows our names sort of although most people dont know what she is saying. She is a very happy little person.

It can be fun to have a little person around but they can be very busy and a bit noisy.

This picture was taken when Sidney first came home in January.

7 Comments:

Blogger Junior said...

You got to sleep in her cot? Did she keep you warm?

7:51 AM  
Blogger Sir Sidney and Emperor Nero said...

She is like our own heated cupbed.

7:52 AM  
Blogger Latte said...

I LOVE Toddlers. Meowmy's nephew comes over sometimes (he just turned 3) and he is so much fun to play with. He chases me around, I chase him around, he plays with the wand toy. But they have to be gentle Toddlers.

I'm sorry Jo doesn't notice her but she quite possibly could ignore her forever. She is a meezer princess you know.

8:59 AM  
Blogger Merlin said...

My Mom's niece came over and wanted to pet me but I was afraid of her. She's a short little thing. Mom said she would grow but I've never seen such a short person before and I didn't know what to think.

9:04 AM  
Blogger Grr, Midnight & Cocoa said...

oooh - ya got her trained ta wave the fev-vers! she looks useful!!

3:10 PM  
Blogger Emma's Kat said...

How sweet! Both of them! What can I say, but awwwwww...

8:32 PM  
Blogger Anita said...

Sidney makes a good work in conquering the humans, of that way the cats we will conquer the world Muhahahahaha!!!!!

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home