Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I think I am in trouble


I admit that I am not small but what is better than 16 lbs of love. Well last night I was feeling so happy and so full of life that I played kitty formula one at 1 in the morning. I went round the room, over the bed and around the bathroom. It was great but it appears that I was the only one who thought it was great.

Dad got out of bed in a big huff and said he was going to sit with Sheba. Now is that the ultimate insult or what. I mean who would sit with a schtinky dog rather than watch me work out. I mean people pay to see lesser things.

Sorry Dad. I will be good tonight.

7 Comments:

Blogger Latte said...

Oh boy, sounds like something I would do. But something tells me you and your fabulous self probably made quite a bit more noise than I'm capable of!

But seriously, the dog? That is quite an insult. I mean, he could have at least said the Toddler.

6:39 AM  
Blogger Sir Sidney and Emperor Nero said...

The toddler was already in bed with mum and slept through it all (bad night). If she can why cant thye.

6:56 AM  
Blogger Junior said...

Sounds like you had fun....even though you were insulted! I take it you don't do this every night? Well, if Dad is going to act taht way when you do it every now and then......you might as well do it every night!

Meowma says you can come run all over our place!

8:18 AM  
Blogger Grr, Midnight & Cocoa said...

when you do impressive stuff like that, they should sit up an take notice. applaud effun. yur efforts aren't 'preciated enuff.

(by the way, Derby's not gonna be gone this weekend, he's gonna be hosting a huge blog party. just drop by his blog an join on in)

1:23 PM  
Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

Well I'd rather watch you work out than sit wif a doggie. Sheesh. I's not that crazy!
Purrrrrrrs,
Sanjee

6:36 AM  
Blogger Emma's Kat said...

Lol! What a sweet boy appologizing to your dad. No more "kitty formula one" at 1 am! ;)

10:29 AM  
Blogger Cecilia & The 2Bs said...

We like to play herd of migrating wildebeest. Get the other kitties invoved and try it.

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home